On this page you’ll find the most Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s) about utilizing our design services, and how to work with Design Ninja Studios. If your question or concern is not listed here, please contact us!

General Questions

Well we’d like to think there are many reasons! 🙂 We have been doing graphic design for over 12 years….and we have a family of happy clients across the United States. But we like for our work to speak for itself. So please visit our portfolio section to see our work!

We will contact you via e-mail within two business days and set up a quick call to go over your project. After our call, we should have all the information we need and will email you an official price quote. Once you accept the quote, we will send over a contract, collect your deposit and assign you your personal Design Ninja.
This is when the design process starts! Your Design Ninja will email you design comps for your review/approval.

Call or email us and see if we are a fit. We’ll listen to your needs and tell you what your options are. A job may seem overwhelming until you have the right solution from a design architect helping you out. We can put things in perspective and offer solutions that you may not have even considered. We are problem solvers and brand creators. Let us create the consistency that’ s currently missing in your marketing pieces.

Currently, Design Ninja Studios accepts VISA, Mastercard, Paypal and Money Orders.

For projects $100 and above, 25% of estimated graphic design and contingency costs are due upon beginning a project. The remaining 75% is due upon completion of the project. For projects less than $100, full payment has to be made before any services will be rendered.

There are NO Refunds on deposits after 2 days, only design credit may be applied to the account in most cases. Design Ninja Studios reserves the right to invoice client at any time if project extends beyond projected completion date, or if the number of billable hours on the project exceeds the estimated project time. After the final payment is received, any work thereafter will be billed at an hourly rate.

 

For projects over $100 and above, 25% of the total fee is required before any services will be rendered. The remaining 75% is due upon completion of the project. For projects less than $100, full payment has to be made before any services will be rendered. A $50 service charge is payable on all overdue balances for reissuing each invoice at 30, 45, and 60 days from the date of original invoice.

DESIGN QUESTIONS

Absolutely! You will have 100% ownership rights of the designs once full payment is received.

A finished project is yours upon receipt of final payment. At your request, we will supply the electronic files to you via dropbox, or through e-mail. We also keep a copy of your project on file for later updates or in case you lose your copy.

YES, you get eps (vector), jpeg, png, and pdf. Our logo design can be used to complete stationery and brand marketing – including business card, letterhead, envelopes, brochure design, websites, graphics for web sites, direct mail design, email marketing, mailing labels, presentation folders, and any other designs your business may require.

Absolutely! Our goal is to please you. We listen to our clients from the start. We encourage the client to provide any samples, color combinations/swatches, and ideas they may have to help us get an idea of style before starting the project.

We can usually accommodate your rush job depending on how full our production schedule is. A rush fee will be applied to your invoice. Contact us to find out!

WEB DESIGN QUESTIONS

The short answer: Our prices depend on so many factors, it’s impossible to say in one sentence. Avoid any web designer who can answer this question without a long talk.

The long answer: To get a better idea of the cost of what you want to build, shoot us a quick email. We’ll ask you a few questions about the nature of the site, what sort of interactivity the site will have, your graphic design needs, etc. Then we’ll be able to give you a ballpark figure.

Definitely! You probably want to set-up several email addressed e.g. info@your-domain.com, sales@your-domain.com, john.smith@your-domain.com.

Yes – we are your one stop company to provide all your web services. We can register your domain name – design your website – provide your web hosting and arrange your email accounts for you.

Not at all. Once your website is designed, it belongs to you and you can commission anyone to update it for you – although of course we’d like to think that you are happy with our services and will continue to use us for your website maintenance. 🙂

No. We discuss with you your website requirements and then price accordingly. Once you have placed an order for your website design with us, that price is strictly adhered to.

It’s helpful to us if you are able to provide text and photographs in electronic form. For example, the files output by a digital camera and the text in Microsoft Word or similar format.

You may move your website to another web hosting service at any time. We set the account up in your name so that you would have access to it at any time.

We all know someone who designs web sites as a hobby – your nephew, a friend, a co-worker. This also explains why there are so many poorly designed web sites. If your website does not have the professional look that shows in your marketing campaign, the first impression could be negative. Your site might be hard for web site visitors to navigate, the pages might take too long to load, or it could be just…plain boring, causing people to leave your website without contacting you.

 

The Internet is VISUAL! You have 4 seconds to grab your visitor’s attention. You miss with a poor design, your client is gone!

Yes we do. We can redesign, retaining your company’s corporate style or we can redesign to give you a completely new image.

Yes, we would be happy to look at your existing website and give you a quote for updating it.

Yes. Please visit our hosting site for pricing and more information.